Rental Properties Cleaning
A thorough rental property cleaning can be very beneficial for a few reasons. Some tenants leave the property in very poor condition. We are also able to help identify any necessary repairs. We are able to offer move out and move in cleanings.
Below is a list of the areas that we can clean. If you have a need that is not listed below, please feel free to ask and we can let you know how we can meet that need.
A typical rental Move-Out or Move-In Cleaning includes the following:
- Kitchen – Clean inside and outside of all kitchen cabinets/pantries. Clean inside and outside of oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. Clean all counter tops; Sweep and wash hard surface floors, damp wipe window ledges. Clean and shine kitchen sink.
- Bathrooms – Clean shower, tub, shower doors and tiles. Clean toilet. Scrub and disinfect bathroom floors. Scrub bathroom sinks, wipe all counters, Clean inside all cabinets and drawers, Clean mirrors.
- Bedrooms – Thoroughly vacuum and mop floor, remove cobwebs. Dust and wash window sills and ledges and base boards. Dust and vacuum inside closet.
- Living room– Thoroughly vacuum and mop floor, remove cobwebs. Dust and wash window sills and ledges and base boards.
- Hallway– Thoroughly vacuum and mop floors, Dust and remove cobwebs. Dust and wash window sills and ledges and base boards.
In additional to the items above, we offer:
- Moderate Trash Removal
- Additional Services upon request
Are You Or Someone You Know Fighting Cancer?
Amazing Gift Of Free House Cleaning
Managing to keep a home clean is hard enough, but when cancer hits a household, the burden can be overwhelming. Maid Spotless Cleaning Services is proud to announce that it has partnered with Cleaning for a Reason A free service offering 2 free house cleanings to patients currently undergoing cancer treatments. Find out more and apply below.